Genuinely obsessed with @eleanorclaudie posts!!!!!!!! I just read and reread, so wonderful in all ways. Funny, chic, perceptive and lovely ❤
— Esme (@esme_madeline) January 26, 2017
- withwendy: the channel you need to watch if you have a passion for textiles or making your own clothes.
- TollyDollyPosh: an ethical blogger that you will just fall in love with! She’s a pretty cool gal.
- Thelifeofedie: I could write a whole blogpost about how much I love Edie’s blog but I’ll make it brief, Edie’s aesthetics, posts and photos are so original and they’ll keep you going back time and time again.
- Dalal (Monochrome Daisies): Dalal is sarcastic, hilarious and writes exquisitely, well worth a read.
- Chloe Larkin: Chloe’s blog is soo lovely and I could spend a good few hours just scrolling through her posts (her photos are so gorgeousss).
- Kristen Leo: is an ethical fashion youtuber and I am absolutely in love with all her videos, I haven’t found an ethical youtube channel quite like it; her videos are really easy to watch.
Life shouldn’t be a competition in an attempt to build your way up to the top of the working ladder, only to tear the other females around you down. Support other females, you’ll feel like a better female and you may find yourself being boosted as well.
(If you wanted to spread the love and support other women in the comments, send me your favourite blogs, people or youtubers. I will try to check them all out!)