So summer is here! WOop – I am actually way to excited for it, it’s my favourite time of the year and everyone’s moods just go up so much; who doesn’t love summer? (I say this but as I’m writing this post all I see is rain dribbling down the window). I wanted to write a summer bucket list and in September when school starts again I can look back and see what I did and didn’t do (I may write a post about it so if you’d like one leave me a comment down below).
1. Visit Barcelona (already have this planned and I’m buzzing).
2. Play tennis at my local sports center (lol I’m so unsporty this might not happen).
3. Have a picnic in the sun.
4. Visit a city I’ve never been before.
5. Go to at least one museum/art gallery.
6. Read at least two books (but hopefully more).
7. Take a trip to Brighton.
8. Actually make my room less of a mess (aka trip to Urban Outfitters for some room decor).
9. Walk past the gym and go in (okay who am I kidding I’m never going to the gym, I’ll just stick to going out on a run and trying to improve my fitness).
10. Fill up more pages in my scrapbook (let me know if you’d like me to do a post on it at the end of summer because I would love to)!
11. Go to the beach in England at least once.
12. Try to cook (this could be hard).
13. Learn a couple of things in Spanish before I go to Spain – I’m going twice this summer and I take French for GCSE, where was the logic here idk.
14. Stop worrying about not doing something productive – I need to learn that getting up at 10 am on a holiday is a good thing.
15. Try and get a tan (wish me good luck on this).
16. Buy some cute summer clothes.
17. Try some smoothies and healthy food.
18. Take a spontaneous road trip with my best friend/s – I’m going on holiday with my bestest friend so that should be fun.
19. Take pics with an underwater camera.
20. Sleep in a tent.
21. Have brunch somewhere cute.
22. Go to an outdoor concert.
23. Actually take some outdoor outfit photos #maybe.
24. Go a whole day without technology.
25. Go swimming in the sea.